Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tattoos!

Alright, I am itching to get another tattoo so I've begun some research. I would like to get one on my right foot that sort of matches my left foot. That means basically that it is a 5-character Greek word. I've come up with a couple of options. Of course I'm not going to rush into it...I'm gonna make myself be solid on an idea for at least 6 months before I get it. But I still thought I'd share.

Mercy in Greek: ἐλεέω

Hope in Greek: ελπίς

Grace in Greek: χάρις

Also, I have been strongly entertaining the idea of getting 'Jesus Christ' or 'Yaweh' or 'Yeshua' or something of that form tattooed onto my ring finger underneath my promise ring where my wedding ring will some day reside.

If you feel like sharing your opinions, go right on ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment